For any questions regarding this auction, please email us at email@example.com.
THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
This website ("the Site") is owned and operated by 4Life's Transitions Inc. (hereafter "4Biddding"). These terms and conditions for the use of 4Bidding apply to bidder use of this Site.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully! They contain important information about the online auction itself and bidder rights and responsibilities. Throughout the site, the terms "we," "us" and "our" refer to 4Bidding and the terms "you", "their" and "they" will refer to the bidder.
4Bidding offers this Site to bidders, to bid in this online auction. Bidders must read and understand these Terms and Conditions. By placing a bid, the bidder agrees to all Terms and Conditions and agrees that the terms are binding on all parties for any issues that arise in connection with this sale.
1. Registration: To gain access to this online auction, bidders are required to register and create a user name and password. Bidders must be eighteen years old or older to register. All information provided to 4Bidding will be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders may be banned from participation in 4Bidding auctions indefinitely for providing false information.
4Bidding at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any bidder or seller which 4Bidding believes to have in any way misrepresented themselves or any item. Failure to abide by the terms, or conducting improperly as determined solely by 4Bidding may also result in banishment. Any bidder who fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use of this site and may be subject to legal action
3. Purchasing: All items on the auction are subject to 4Bidding's acceptance or rejection of the highest bid. If for any reason 4Bidding is unable to complete the sale of any purchase to bidder or provide such purchase free and clear of liens, even if the bidder was given notice that he is the winning bidder and purchaser. Bidders agrees that 4Bidding may terminate the purchase/agreement, in which case 4Bidding's only liability shall be the return of any monies actually paid by bidder toward that item.
4. Payment: REGISTRATION IS 100% FREE. BIDDERS CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNLESS THE BIDDER WINS. In order for the 4Bidding to process bidder winning bid, we must have a working Credit Card associated with bidder account. Note that bidder credit card may be pre-authorized for $1 to ensure that bidder card is valid. This is NOT a charge; this hold amount will fall off after a week. On the day of pick up the winning bidder's credit card will be charged for the final bid price, plus a bidder's premium (10% of the final bid price) and applicable retail sales tax unless other arrangements are made.
5. Account Information: Bidder may establish a 4Bidding account on the Site. Registration requires bidder to agree to these Terms and Conditions Policy. Bidders agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account. The bidder is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of bidder's account and password, and for restricting access to this account. If at any time the bidder feels that their user name and/or password have been compromised the bidder must notify 4Bidding immediately.
6. Conditions of articles sold: All items are sold "AS IS" and "WHERE IS." our best efforts are made to accurately represent all items in the descriptions and photographs. No responsibility is assumed by 4Bidding or the seller for any errors or omissions. 4Bidding is not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Seller. Bidders. Please inspect items during our preview times. We do not guarantee the safety or regulatory compliance of any items, which may include infant and child products.
7. Buyer's Premium: A 10% buyers (bidder) premium is added to every purchase on completion of the auction. You may also contact us to find out the exact amount of the buyer's premium for any auction. Visa, MasterCard cards are accepted.
Buyer's premium means that 10% will be charged in addition to HST on the purchase of an item. Taxes are often misconstrued as additional buyer's premium but they are not be as taxes and must be charged by every legal legitimate business.
8. Invoicing winners: All payments must be in Canadian Funds. If a bidder places a bid and that bid is determined to be the winning bid, the bidder is obligated to pay for the item(s) that they have won at the price they bid. The bidder will receive an invoice via email within 24 hours of the auction closing. . This e-mail notification will be the only contact the bidder receives from 4Bidding about winning bids. It is the bidder's responsible to check their e-mail to determine what items they have won. In the unlikely event of a dispute, bidder agrees to accept 4bidding's records.
9. Removal/pickup: 4Bidding do not ship! Do not bid if you are unable to pick up the items at the published pickup date, time and place. Items not taken will be considered abandoned and bidder will be charged for disposal with no refund. We DO NOT supply tools, packing material or assist with moving bidder purchases. PLEASE BRING HELP to move any large items. Note: Any damage to property caused by the bidder will be charged to their credit card for the full amount of the cost to repair. Bidder is solely responsible for the safe pick-up, removal, and transportation of items. Bidder agrees that the pick-up, removal, and transportation of bidder items will be solely at bidder expense and risk.
10. Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. 4Bidding reserves the right to, at any time: add/remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule the sale of an individual item, lot, auction, and/or auction event, inspection, or removal times, or take any other action the 4Bidding deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of this sale or for the protection of bidders', sellers', or other parties' interests. In the event a seller withdraws an item from this auction prior to the close of the auction, 4Bidding may leave the item on the catalog and buy the item back on behalf of the seller.
Disclaimer of warranty and release:
The Site User expressly agrees that use of this Web site is solely at their risk. Neither 4Bidding its affiliates, nor any of the officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that our online bidding service will be uninterrupted or error free or that errors in software or online content will be corrected.
4Bidding does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. 4Bidding reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site and may make any other changes to this Site at any time without notice. 4Bidding makes reasonable commercial efforts to make the Site available at all times, however, 4Bidding is not responsible for any service interruptions, including, but not limited to, interruptions that may affect aspects of the online auction sale.
4Bidding makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, information, or the materials on this site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, 4Bidding expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind, with respect to any of the materials, content, or information on this site or any goods or other products or services offered, sold, or displayed on this site or bidder use of this site generally, including warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of implied or other warranties so the above disclaimer may not apply to the extent such jurisdiction's law applies to this agreement. In the event that bidder have a dispute with one or more users, bidder release 4Bidding and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, employees, and parent companies from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Limitation of liabilities:
The Site users agree that 4Bidding and its providers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from their possession or use of the materials, content, or information on this site or from the user's purchase or sale of goods through this site regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise.
In no event, including, without limitation, a negligent act, shall provider or any of its providers be liable to the site user for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business), arising out of or in any way related to the materials, content, or information on this site or any other products, services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this site, the users use of, or inability to use, this site generally, or otherwise in connection with this agreement, regardless of whether 4Bidding or any of its providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. (Some states prohibit the exclusion of special, incidental or consequential damages, so part of the preceding limitation may not apply to user).
To the extent that we are held liable to user, our aggregate liability for any expenses, losses or damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use our service will not exceed the amount paid (or payable) by user to us under these terms and conditions.
Consent to Suit in Ontario: In the event of legal proceedings arising from this contract or from the auction in connection therewith, users consents to being subject to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario. Users also agree that venue shall be in Waterloo Region, Ontario and that the laws of the Province of Ontario shall govern this Agreement and the parties' transaction hereunder.
Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 4Bidding and its employees, officers, owners, affiliates, agents, and representatives from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to, arising from, or associated with user, user's agents or representatives including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damage caused at any sales site or during removal or transportation of items won at auction, any dispute with another bidder, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.